A Smart Solution for a Low Monthly Payment…
Introducing Comfort Drive…
Comfort Drive is a vehicle financing program that offers you a viable option to leasing and a lower monthly payment then conventional financing. In fact, while similar in concept to leasing, Comfort Drive financing overcomes many disadvantages of a typical leasing program. Some consumers prefer Comfort Drive financing because they “own” the vehicle vs. leasing where the lease company owns the vehicle. Others prefer Comfort Drive because the financing allows them to buy a new vehicle every two or three years. Most people today are payment driven in their financing decisions. Comfort drive puts your consumers in the car they want at a payment they can afford while eliminating the consumer’s risk of “negative equity.”
How Comfort Drive Works…
Based on the term of the loan (number of years financed), a residual value is established using industry approved guidelines, similar to leasing. The difference between what you pay for the vehicle and the residual value is used to determine the principle portion of your payment, which results in a lower monthly payment than conventional financing. Current year, future year and up to five years on used cars, vans, and light trucks qualify for Comfort Drive financing. New and used vehicles can be financed 24 to 72 months. At the end of your loan, you have the option to:
- Sell the vehicle, pay the residual value and keep any difference,
- Use the vehicle as a trade-in, and the residual value is paid as a part of the transaction,
- Keep the vehicle and refinance the residual value as a used vehicle loan, or
- Return the vehicle at loan maturity.
Better Than Leasing…
In addition to a lower monthly payment than conventional financing, this unique vehicle financing program offers you many benefits over leasing. You have the option to buy, trade or sell the vehicle during the term of the loan, or you may elect to return the vehicle at the end of the loan.
- You Own the Vehicle: First and foremost with Comfort Drive financing, you own the vehicle. Unlike leasing where the vehicle is titled in the name of the leasing company, with Comfort Drive financing the vehicle is titled in your name. This offers you greater flexibility both during the loan and at loan end.
- Now Down Payment Required: Most leases require a down payment, often referred to as “Capitalization Cost Reduction.” Comfort Drive does not.
- No Security Deposit Required: Most leases require a security deposit – Comfort Drive does not.
- No First & Last Payments Required: Many leases require the fist and last payments to be made at the time of loan disbursement – Comfort Drive does not.
- Mileage Options: You can select a 12,000, 15,000 or 18,000 miles per year option. The excess mileage cost is only $.10 per mile, unlike leasing which can cost up to $.25 per mile.
- No Early Payoff Penalty: Because “you” own the vehicle you may put the loan off, sell the vehicle or use it as a trade-in at any time during the term of the loan – without any penalty. With a lease you do not normally have these options without paying a stiff “early lease termination” penalty.
- Private Auto Insurance Flexibility: With a Comfort Drive loan you can determine what private auto insurance coverage you need. Most lease programs/companies dictate the minimum private collision and/or liability insurance coverage you must have. This is because with a lease the company owns the vehicle and has the exposure to liability in the event you are involved in an accident.
*Comfort Drive APR is 4.5%. Conventional payment is 3.5%. All payments were with ZERO down, plus applicable use tax, license and title fees. With Approved Credit.
Check out Comfort Drive Financing Today.
It Could Put You Behind The Wheel Of Your Dream Machine Tomorrow!